Wednesday, March 23, 2011

I'm smiling just as much as I am when I get girl scout cookies!

Update……..
Hold your britches you’re lucky enough to get another update tonight. Just went in and dad was the most alert he has been so far! He kept his eyes open for about a minute and I was able to tell him what had happen. I told him he was at St. Josephs and that he had a heart attack but he was doing fantastic! He scrunched his eyes as if he was telling me “ are you serious?” He definitely seemed to understand and acknowledge those of us in the room. (I also received numerous hand squeezes) A few more people came in and he didn’t actually open his eyes again but he was turning his head to acknowledge their presence! It was soooo encouraging to see this. He is only on three IV drips right now as well, and his vitals are looking awesome!!! He’s a fighter and is doing great!!! He made my night!! God is good!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Scott! Marcia Gribbin here! All of us here at Bethel Baptist Church and the school are praying for your dad, and you, Tricia, and your stepmom! Thanks for doing this blog, so we can be checking on your dad's progress. We are grateful to a mighty God for His care for Dennis. We'll be praying for further progress each day!

    ReplyDelete